Essential Oils- The Basics
If you’re new to essential oils, here are some important facts to know:
- Essential oils are the “essence of a plant,” the natural, aromatic and energetic liquid found in shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds.
- Essential oils are NOT just fragrance; while they have a pleasant aroma, their chemical makeup is complex lending to a diverse range of health benefits.
- Essential oils can be used topically, aromatically, or internally.
- Pure oils support and enhance a healthier lifestyle and aid in health maintenance in all aspects of wellbeing from heart, head, digestive, hormonal and more!
- Essential oils have long been considered important stimulants for emotional wellness. How? Aromatic stimuli of your limbic system cause the release of neurotransmitters, including pain-reducing encephalin, pleasure-producing endorphins, relaxing serotonin, and stimulating noradrenaline.
- Essential oils are some of the most powerful known antioxidants.
- Safety of Essential Oils is very important. Take the time to ♥ understand essential oils potency and Young Living’s commitment to care and safety.
How to use essential oils – ♥ here is a video that vividly captures an introduction to Young Living oils!